Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mea Maxima Culpa




So sorry; I have to come clean, I've been posting on Open Salon, and you should try it, too! If you like progressive, not to say liberal, commentary, wit, wisdom, and sometimes, the odd tear, try this mildly moderated blog.

So I've been neglecting the Love Laundry -- I am sorry.

Life has been pretty lifey lately, but today was great. I have had a crush on a certain mr. for several weeks now, and we've been running into each other at meetings pretty regularly (ok I've been "stalking" him), and chatting and laughing, and having a nice time. I think he likes me. I know I like him. So today, when he walked in and sat down right in front of me, I said, "Let me just ask you a question, just to get it out of the way. Do you have any interest in seeing me in a non-AA-meeting-related type of situation at all?"

He did! We exchanged numbers, and he invited me to breakfast!

So, girls, be bold. Go for it. You might get a free fried egg sandwich out of the deal!

No comments: