Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sick of Smears? Fight Back!

That's me. Looking sincere, I hope!

Visit TruthFightsBack.com for the truth behind the right-wing hatemongers' smears against Obama. I printed out a sign for my car, and here's some truth, I'm actually kind of afraid to post it here in good ole Nevada! I'll try and get my courage up and drive around with it when I go out later today -- I am just a little worried what state my car will be in after I park it somewhere with a NO SMEAR POLITICS/NO MCCAIN-PALIN sign in the window. I have the courage of my convictions - I just don't have the courage of my car insurance!


But TruthFightsBack has more than just posters for you to print out. It contains smear-by-smear refutations of the outrageous lies being spread against Obama by those who are morally bankrupt and swallowed by those who are willing to follow their own fears. Be the change you want to see in the world.


Love,


Helen O (I'm REALLY digging that O, now! Thanks, John O'Reilly, wherever you are!)





No comments: