Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Alcoholic Thinking at Its Finest . . .


This is SOOOO alcoholic! I love it:


"Paul Baldwin, 48, was ordered held on $10,000 bail in Portsmouth, N.H., in May after his arrest for stealing a can of beer, which seems expensive except that it was Baldwin's 152nd arrest. When a judge asked if he wanted a lawyer appointed for him, Baldwin said, "I don't need a lawyer. I've been in this court more than you have." [Portsmouth Herald, 5-19-08] "


Matt was speaking to a friend who was complaining about having to go to Drug Court. Matt, not surprisingly, had never heard of drug court. "I've never heard of drug court," he told his friend. "But I've been to the Food Court. And the judge pronounced me deeee-licious!" (Such a good boy. And so funny, too.) I don't think his friend found it too funny.

No comments: